Health Insurance & Family Planning
About Melissa Bickham
I am so excited that you found me! My name is Melissa Bickham and I want to be your insurance agent. I have been licensed in the state of Arizona Since 2012. I am an Arizona native and love our state. I enjoy helping educate people about Medicare options and other needs you may have like Dental plans and Travel insurance. When I am not helping people with insurance, you might find me spending time with my two daughters and husband or sitting at my sewing machine quilting. We also enjoy traveling and visiting northern Arizona to escape the heat. I would love to work with you to find a solution to your insurance needs.
List Of Services I Offer:
Your source for Medicare, Individual Family Plans/Marketplace plans, Dental insurance, and Short-term plans.
What clients have to say
Melissa has been a wonderful resource and positive asset in assisting our patients with finding insurance plans that work with their specific healthcare needs. She has provided valuable help not just to our patients, but to our practice as well.
Melissa is a great Independent Insurance Agent that really takes the customer's needs into consideration when helping them select a plan. She comes highly recommended
Melissa is accurate, dependable, and super knowledgeable on Medicare plans to meet every persons needs.Highly recommend her services
My wife and I have known Melissa for four years. In 2018, when we retired and lost our corporate group insurance, we found ourselves in an urgent need to replace it. Melissa immediately jumped into action and began with an excellent crash course on the ins and outs of Medicare and Affordable Care Act programs, including enrollment processes, qualification criteria, and the complexities of choosing the right coverage. In her capacity as an accredited agent for multiple medical insurance providers, she used her expertise, contacts, and knowledge of the marketplace to select and enroll both of us in healthcare plans best suited for our specific needs. Over time Melissa has become a close friend and a reliable advisor helping us manage our medical coverage on an ongoing basis.
Are you going on Medicare at 65 or waiting until you retire.
Going on Medicare doesn’t have to be a nightmare, it just appears that way when trying to unravel all the threads of information. I’m here to help!
- When should I apply for Medicare?
- How do I apply for Medicare?
- Should I stay on my current health plan?
- Should I enroll in Part A, Part B, Part D or Part C?
- What are my options if I am already on Medicare due to disability?
- What if I’m already drawing Social Security
- What if I’m not drawing Social Security until a later time, can I still enroll in Medicare?
- What does Medicare Cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- Do I need to enroll on a Prescription Drug Plan?
- Do I need other coverage other than Medicare
- What is the difference between Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage Plans?
- Do you qualify for extra help?
- Do you qualify for extra benefit like vision, dental, hearing and more?
I’m a licensed broker and have been helping clients since 2012 with their Medicare options. I look forward to helping you explore your choices. I make personalized appointments to meet you in your home or place of convenience. References are available upon request.